Hey puppet enthusiasts, here is a great opportunity to connect with other puppeteers and to learn more about the art form.
The Atlantic Canada Puppetry Association/Association des marionnettistes du Canada atlantique has now been formally registered under Nova Scotia’s Societies Act. So it’s time to invite you to become a charter member.
– Our organization will have its headquarters at Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia.
– We’ve created a provisional Board of Directors drawn from the four Atlantic Provinces, pending our first annual general meeting in the spring of 2015.
– Our organization will have a vote (and a board seat) in UNIMA-CANADA.
– A portion of your membership fee will be directed to UNIMA-CANADA as well as UNIMA International.
– Our immediate objective will be to share our region’s puppetry news both within Canada and abroad. (Please unima-canada.blogspot.com).
The Atlantic Canada Puppetry Association
Association des marionnettistes du Canada atlantique
Address with postal code:
Mailing address if different than above:
Company affiliation if relevant:
Website if relevant:
Preferred language of communication:
Interest in puppetry: (please check appropriate category)
Other (please specify)
Annual Membership fee:
$ 20.00 Canadian (includes affiliation with UNIMA CANADA, UNIMA International)
(Note: ACPA/AMCA is a Nova Scotia Registered Society but not a charitable organization – accordingly no tax receipt will be issued)
Date of application:
Please mail with a cheque made payable to:
The Atlantic Canada Puppetry Association/AMCA
c/o Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia
P.O. Box 2697, Windsor, NS B0N 2T0
(Interim email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
(For office use) Received by: